논문 현황

Total : 38010 Page : 3799 / 3801

논문목록 - 번호, 자료명, 저자, 발행년도, 게재지, 초록으로 구성된 논문 목록입니다.
번호 자료명 저자 발행년도 게재지 초록
30 The synthetic utility of adducts of 1,3-dipolarophiles with vinyl phosphonium salts. EDWARD E. SCHWEIZ,김충섭,RODGER A. JONES 1970 J. chem. soc. comm.
29 Corona induced bonding of synthetic polymers to cellulose. 김정엽,G. Suranyi,D. A. I. Goring 1970 Journal of polymer science , part C
28 Electronic structure of ferricenium ion. 손연수,D. N. Hendrickson,H. B. Gray 1970 Journal of the American Chemical Society
27 Crude argon column 의 설계 . 권영수,이상걸 1970 KIChE
26 Corona-induced bonding of synthetic polymers to wood. 김정엽,D.A.I.CORING 1970 Pulp & paper magazine of Canada
25 Optimal design of sequence of CFSTR with cross feeds. 권영수,남궁식 1970 cIFAC Kyoto sym.
24 On the flotation of copper and bismuth ores from Hung Shin mine. 이동휘,한정인,신방섭,오재현 1970 대한광산학회지
23 The effects of diphenylhydantoin and ouabain on ATPase activity in rat erythrocyte membranes 박찬웅 1970 대한약리학잡지 = Korean journal of pharmacology
22 Effect of panax ginseng on the central nervous system : Effects of panax ginseng on the central nervous system 홍사악,오진섭,박찬웅,장현갑,김응찬 1970 대한약리학잡지 = Korean Journal of Pharmacology
21 EP and wear of some Korean greases. 권오관,문탁진,송흥원 1970 대한화학회지 = Journal of the Korean chemical society