Click menu name to go to the page you want.
- About Institute
- Cyber Public Relations
- Research Division
- University-industry joint research
- Staff search
- Research devices
- Research achievement
- Natural product library
- CAREERS & ACADEMIC PROGRAMS
- Careers at KIST Gangneung
- Academic Programs
Star Post-doc. Program
The goal of 'KIST Star Post-Doc. Program' is to nurture professional research manpower by joining young, creative and active researchers together with existing researchers with experience through research collaboration and activities.
A person with a Ph.D. degree who has professional knowledge and passion
Related research fields with subordinate research departments of KIST
KRW 52million (approx. USD 45,000) per year
- Basic health insurance and workers’ compensation insurance
- Annul physical check-up (fully paid by KIST)
- On-campus housing for single applicants and on a “space-available” basis for applicants with spouse
Terms of Contract
Maximum 4 years (The initial contract term is for 2 years, and the contract is extended yearly based on performance evaluation.)
Method of Recruitment
Recruitment begins with an announcement of an open position on our Website, 2 times a year during the time listed below:
- The first half of the year: March ~ April
- The second half of the year: September ~ October
Within the period stated in each announcement, send an email to email@example.com to state your interest in the position. KIST will send a reply e-mail with explanation and direction to apply for the position. Submission of application is only allowed during the time stated in each announcement.
Detailed process will be further notified when job openings are posted on the Website.
- Step 1: Application Screening
- Step 2: Interviews
- Step 3: Background Check