no, TITLE, AUTHER, DATE , JOURNAL, ABSTRACT
NO. TITLE AUTHOR DATE JOURNAL ABSTRACT
50 Reactions of phosphorus compounds 30;preparation and basic hydrolysis of 1-(-triphenylphosphonioetyly)-2-phyrazolin-3-yl-triphenyl phosphonium. Edward E. Schweizer,김충섭 1971 J. org. chem.
49 Rheological properties of molten polymers. I. Homopolymer systems 김광웅,한창대,Thomas C. YU 1971 Journal of Applied Polymer Science
48 Corona-induced autohesion of polyethylene. 김정엽,D. A. I. Goring,J. Evans 1971 Journal of applied polymer science
47 Surface morphology of polyethylene after treatment in a corona discharge 김정엽,D.A.I. Goring 1971 Journal of applied polymer science
46 Cis-2aza-3-oxo-4-oxabicyclo(4-1-0). 엄성진,J. W. Wheeler 1971 Journal of organic chemistry
45 Oxidative-addition of ο -quinones to ruthenlum complexes. 손연수,A. L. Balch 1971 Journal of organometallic chemistry
44 Electronic structure of metallocenes. 손연수,D. N. Hendrickson,H. B. Gray 1971 Journal of the Amer. chem. soc.
43 Thermal oxidative addition of ο -quinones to low-valent metal complexes. 손연수,A. L. Balch 1971 Journal of the American chemical society.
42 The separation and analysis of babbitt metal by the cation exchange chromatographic method. 김선태,차기원,박기채 1971 Journal of the Korean Chemical Society = 대한화학회지
41 Influence of reservoir diameter on the melt elasticity in capillary flow 김광웅,한창대 1971 Polymer engineering and science / Edit by Society of Plastics Engineers