no, TITLE, AUTHER, DATE , JOURNAL, ABSTRACT
NO. TITLE AUTHOR DATE JOURNAL ABSTRACT
35 Single-crystal electronic spectrum of ferrocene at 4.2°K 손연수,D. N. Hendrickson,H. B. Gray,James Hart Smith 1970 Chemical Physics Letters
34 Polywater and silicone grease. 김정엽,A. Rezanowich,G. Seibel,D.A.I Goring 1970 Journal of colloid and interface science
33 Kationenaustauscher auf basis von p-caboxystyrolhaltigen copolymeren. 김은영 1970 J. Korean chem. soc.
32 Synthese von selektiv wirksamen ionenaustauscher auf polystyrolbasis. 김은영 1970 J. Korean chem. soc.
31 A study of the slip structure of an aged and deformed nickel-base superalloy. 최주,최형섭 1970 J. Korean nuclear soc.
30 The synthetic utility of adducts of 1,3-dipolarophiles with vinyl phosphonium salts. EDWARD E. SCHWEIZ,김충섭,RODGER A. JONES 1970 J. chem. soc. comm.
29 Corona induced bonding of synthetic polymers to cellulose. 김정엽,G. Suranyi,D. A. I. Goring 1970 Journal of polymer science , part C
28 Electronic structure of ferricenium ion. 손연수,D. N. Hendrickson,H. B. Gray 1970 Journal of the American Chemical Society
27 Crude argon column 의 설계 . 권영수,이상걸 1970 KIChE
26 Corona-induced bonding of synthetic polymers to wood. 김정엽,D.A.I.CORING 1970 Pulp & paper magazine of Canada